I've re-watched the first two seasons of Lost a few weeks ago. Or perhaps it'd be more correct to say that I've watched it for the first time given that the time before it I was watching a translated version. Yet it was such a nostalgia! Anyway, a few observations:
- Most of the characters sound rather british.
- Everything's "sodding". British, isn't it?
- Don't tell what I can't do.
- Party activity idea: "I never" --- the game Sawyer and Kate play. It's quite simple: state a proposition of the form "I never [did smth]". Those who did shall drink.
- Polar bear, Hurley speaking Korean, the whole dreamt-theme --- it's almost as good as Twin Peaks.